dimanche 10 août 2014

Vocals recording

Justine will be starting to record her final vocals this week with sound engineer Emmanuel Rousseau at White Wasteland Studio:

"I'm very happy and overexcited to start putting one year of almost daily work into a final shape. I hope you will hear how I put my whole heart into it. I explored this time various uses of my voice and worked with lyricists whose work I admire, whether it be Pat (Kzu) or Yvan (Coriat), I will do my best to make their words understandable, although I sing in full voice 80% of the time (with classical singing in full swing), because singing means saying words and not (only) making sounds Justine!

Let me add that the whole album will be in French this time and here's a little preview of Droit Dans les Yeux (Right In The Eyes) for those who would be curious enough to use google translation:

Tout a commencé

Par un été radieux 

Un sourire appuyé

Puis langoureux

Baisers volés

Acidulés

Regards braisés

Oh nuits insensées

Rendez-vous amoureux

Partition jouée à deux

Puis tout a continué 


Sans magie peu à peu 

L'élan s'en est allé

Reste nous deux

Toujours se voir

Puis dans le noir

Sans trop y croire

Quelle histoire

Pourtant... toujours sans... un renoncement

Le vivant... intensément…

Regarde-moi droit dans les yeux


Tu verras ce doux émoi

Je ne peux non jurer d'un feu 

Sorry pour ton désarroi

Mais sens le vent qui passe

Et de l'écume des jours goûte la grâce

(...)"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire